Failing to provide a specimen of breath?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Ok so I’ve had my day in court. And I’m over the moon with the sentence I had tbh. I recieved a 12 week driving ban and £280 fine. My solisitor mitigated well for me with my passing of my mother and recovering of my spine operation and that I am looking to be going back to work as a bricklayer after my recovery at the end of the summer. He also stated that I have both my children twice in the week and weekends and needed my liscence to be able to carry on having them.
The police officer who pulled me over also stated that he’d not smelled alcohol or I didn’t look intoxicated but my eyes were slightly red so this went in my favour.
At the start my solisitor said I could be looking at 36 months as I have previous drink drives but I made him aware that the charge I was facing was not relevant to the previous drink drive charges as Sean had advised me on this thread. The prosecutor agreed that the charge should be for points and a fine and put that to the magistrates. The magistrates came back and taking everything into account said that even drinking 2 shandy’s and driving is quite disturbing after my driving record of 2 dui in 10 years so forbthat reason they are giving me a disqualification for 12 weeks.
I’m chuffed to say the least and I’d like to thank Sean and everyone who helped in this thread. It gave me a lot of peace of mind through this case ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off