Emotions when caught drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
At the time my marriage had broken down, I had lost my home and was drinking heavily. At the time of the offence, I hit a garden wall and fled from the scene. Was picked up an hour or so later, breathalysed and charged. At the time I was at a low point, was drunk, so didnt really care. But in the cold sober light of day, everything hit home, I realised I could possibly sent to prison and it could have been a person and a child I hit instead of a wall. This was a turning point for me, I sought help and stopped drinking heavily.

I was scared of going to court and felt vey intimidated and ashamed and was dreading the worst case scenario, lived on my nerves until the court case. It is an experience I never ever want to repeat. Things could have turned out so so much worse an all accounts and I am grateful that they didnt. I will never ever drink and drive ever again. It has the potential to cause so much damage and grief to everyone involved.
Hi there, were you in the paper or on local news sites? This thought terrifies me.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off