Early return of licence Covid 19

Convicted Driver Insurance

pjh1

Hi has anybody had any experencies with early return of licence since the Covid 19 situation .
Is the process still the same and going ahead as normal .?

Thank you for asking Tad worried since reading about somebody bashing - literally - the police and their court case not until January.

Getting slightly worried myself althougth I got until March to wait I cannot really see the courts being able to deal with it .

Getting slightly worried myself althougth I got until March to wait I cannot really see the courts being able to deal with it .
What grounds are you putting forward for applying for your licence back early?

What grounds are you putting forward for applying for your licence back early?
Hi
I have started a new warehouse job for a small company who are planning on restructuring in the New year and will require the role to include driving . They are happy to keep the postion open for me as they are pleased with me but cannot keep it open until full term of my ban is over . Also my Grandchildren live in the middle of nowhere and I have not been able to see them .

Not able to see your grandchildren doesn’t carry much weight but they may well be more sympathetic to your Job situation.
I take it that you will produce evidence of this to the court to support the application and you have to be aware that if the application is granted, you will still have to apply to DVLA and undergo the medical procedure that will delay you being actually able to drive.

Not able to see your grandchildren doesn’t carry much weight but they may well be more sympathetic to your Job situation.
I take it that you will produce evidence of this to the court to support the application and you have to be aware that if the application is granted, you will still have to apply to DVLA and undergo the medical procedure that will delay you being actually able to drive.
Hi
Yes the employer will provide a letter and if needed a telephone conversation can take place and they are aware that if I am sucessfull it will be about 3 months before I can actually drive which they said they can work around .

The letter will suffice, plus you giving evidence yourself. The magistrates don’t do phone calls.
are you making your own application or using a solicitor?
I used to always advocate that it was best to use a solicitor because what a person thinks is in their favour can often be actually against them if said in court. Increasingly, though, I have seen people making their own application and being successful.

The letter will suffice, plus you giving evidence yourself. The magistrates don’t do phone calls.
are you making your own application or using a solicitor?
I used to always advocate that it was best to use a solicitor because what a person thinks is in their favour can often be actually against them if said in court. Increasingly, though, I have seen people making their own application and being successful.
Hi
I will be making my own application I used National motoring lawyers for the original offence of Failing to supply a specimen of breath and it was a complete shambles and a lot of money wasted .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off