Dvla sent personal GP paperwork

Convicted Driver Insurance
It's a questionnaire about your drinking/ health in the last three years, similar to what you answer in the medical . I made an appointment to go through it with the gp.

Make sure you look online to check, not sure of your breath results or medical history but if you are "dependant" on alcohol or deemed to be by the DVLA you may have to have abstained from drinking for a year. If you or the Doctoter says otherwise you will not get your license back its 12 months abstinance required for HRO and 6 months for missuse all the details are here:
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/drug-or-alcohol-misuse-or-dependence-assessing-fitness-to-drive

No history or alcohol problems and cbt result was 1.3%. Maybe its because I said I have mild anxiety on the questionnaire and take antidepressants.

Mine was 0.6% and they still revoked my license becasue I couldnt prove I had abstained for 12 months, I hadnt been to my GP as there has not been anything wrong with me.....the irony. Neither the Anxiety or Antidepressants should affect thier decision, one of the big issues I have is they ask for each piece of information one at a time and its all in wrttitng, my medical questionnare then the doctors once they had recieved mine even though they knew they would require one...it wasnt until month 2 (I am now in my 3rd month of waiting) ?Ifound out they had an EMail address.

Madness. How can they revoke a license at 0.3%. Have you history of alcholol? So theres a chance they could revoke mine!? They sent me a letter saying they are writing to my doctor plus another questionaire for me to fill in about Anxiety and to send back to them plus another questionaire at my own GPs office that all got sent of last week.

0.6% because I went to the doctor in the last 3 years after a bender, I was marked as Alcohol Dependant, I wasnt I was just in a bad place I hadnt drunk for 13 years prior... I would just look at what the doctors sends back before he does. Mine put he didnt know and thats what tipped my license to be revoked.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off