DVLA medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi all, I'm still failing to get my licence back due to false positive CDT results. I have not had any alcohol for nearly two years ow but the DVLA are still refusing my licence even though I have provided a hair follicle sample and other evidence. I have launched a complaint that is now sitting with the PHSO.

Can any solicitor advise me on where next to go?

Or should I wait for the outcome of the complaint?

You have 6 months form the date of the decision by the DVLA to lodge an appeal with the magistrates' court. Given that your complaint is already being considered by the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman I anticipate this has been on-going for some considerable time. If you are within the 6 month time period there is still an option to appeal to the magistrates' court.

You have 6 months form the date of the decision by the DVLA to lodge an appeal with the magistrates' court. Given that your complaint is already being considered by the Parliamentary and Health Services Ombudsman I anticipate this has been on-going for some considerable time. If you are within the 6 month time period there is still an option to appeal to the magistrates' court.

Hi. Thanks for your response. I have been told that very few, if any appeals are successful. Is this true?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off