DVLA Medical - Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
Is anyone able to tell me from experience, the rough timescale from the DVLA receiving the doctors report, to licence being issued?
Thanks

Mine was 2 days. I checked online today and my full licence was issued
I don't think my question applies to you.

What I meant was, the DVLA have written to my GP after my medical (which I had in August)

Today, my GP has emailed over the information that was required by the DVLA.

So, now I just have to wait for the DVLA to review the info and (hopefully) issue my licence, and wanted to know the timescale of this

What I meant was, the DVLA have written to my GP after my medical (which I had in August)

So, now I just have to wait for the DVLA to review the info and (hopefully) issue my licence, and wanted to know the timescale of this
Mine was 5/6 weeks.

11 and a half weeks after receiving GP report so far and no word yet.
I haven't been to a medical.

I think the difference with NileR is that his medical was for a renewal after being granted a one year licence, not an initial HRO medical.
That's correct Price, not HRO, revoked or any offences.
Just photocard and medical licence renewal.
Thanks for taking the time, I very much appreciate your help.

hi all ,
now I am Really pissed off got a letter from DVLA saying information indicates misuse of alcohol on the last six months so I must not drive .
on the 17 May I had my medical and the reading was 0.8 which I have only found out today, the doctors received the questioner on the 1 October sent back on the 8th . So if I passed the medical of 0.8 what’s the problem? Could Price or big Tom give me any answers or as I have said in earlier posts is it because I contacted the CEO over the time gap to process my case as I applied on the 1 March , cheque cashed 18 March?.

If the wording is as you say, It cannot be from your medical, because that was just over 5 months ago.
Therefore it appears to be from something in the questionnaire from your GP.
You can either ask your GP to let you see the letter, or send a Subject Access Request to DVLA to get it.
It will not be anything to do with you contacting the CEO.
You could ask for your case to be reviewed, but without knowing what has been sent to DVLA it is difficult to progress that way.

If the wording is as you say, It cannot be from your medical, because that was just over 5 months ago.
Therefore it appears to be from something in the questionnaire from your GP.
You can either ask your GP to let you see the letter, or send a Subject Access Request to DVLA to get it.
It will not be anything to do with you contacting the CEO.
You could ask for your case to be reviewed, but without knowing what has been sent to DVLA it is difficult to progress that way.
Thanks for that I have booked an appointment for next Friday when said doctor who answered the form is working as he only works once a week. He is relief doctor.

Perhaps it will be a relief for you……
Remember, be police, challenge if necessary but you need answers to what has been put to cause this.

it seems the doctor who is at the practice is a stand in so he has only seen me to give me a injection for B12 difficancy, and then he commented I don’t look my age as I look so well so I am lost as no one has questioned me about drinking or my lifestyle

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off