DVLA Medical - Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
Rob's right its only 12 working days since 26th Feb , I'd personally give em until end of next week before you start chasing. I know it's hard Tarnya, a lot of us on here we're waiting for 6 months not even having medicals with lockdown one and two, just hang in there, karma will happen eventually!

Who's tim Burton? I been waiting since the 26th of Feb now
Tim's who everone emails when they're not getting answers or getting messed about Tarnya, no one seems to know his official position or what he looks like (lol) or if he even exists but many folk on here have emailed him and hey presto folk normally get a decision within a matter of hours in some instances, he's kind of a last resort, don't know if you know either if you go on gov.uk you can check your driving licence status on there.

If you check on gov.uk that seems to get updated quicker than when you get your licence in your hand for example I got my licence granted on a Wednesday but didn't get my licence in my hand and my CDT results until the Saturday.

Hope that helps you a bit, owt else just ask any of us. All the best James

Tim's who everone emails when they're not getting answers or getting messed about Tarnya, no one seems to know his official position or what he looks like (lol) or if he even exists but many folk on here have emailed him and hey presto folk normally get a decision within a matter of hours in some instances, he's kind of a last resort, don't know if you know either if you go on gov.uk you can check your driving licence status on there.

If you check on gov.uk that seems to get updated quicker than when you get your licence in your hand for example I got my licence granted on a Wednesday but didn't get my licence in my hand and my CDT results until the Saturday.

Hope that helps you a bit, owt else just ask any of us. All the best James
Oh ok thanks does anyone have the email address for this tim lol? Yes been checking the gov site to thanks

Have you checked with your GP to see if DVLA have written to them? That could explain a delay but it is not all that long since they received your results.

Tbh i don't know who he is. I have seen people talking about him on this forum so i decided to email him when i got tired of waiting. And i got my license back within 2 hours
I have emailed him haven't heard nothing back yet ? Where did u get the email addresses?

I have emailed him haven't heard nothing back yet ? Where did u get the email addresses?
Hang on a bit.... you were asking for his email address at 9pm last night. He has not replied by 1.30pm so you want other addresses! Tim Burton is the best person to be asking, give him chance to answer.....

Hang on a bit.... you were asking for his email address at 9pm last night. He has not replied by 1.30pm so you want other addresses! Tim Burton is the best person to be asking, give him chance to answer.....
Ok lol wasn't really asking u didn't know if I had the email that ok with u!

Price1367 Is right give him a chance , i was just lucky on my case

Ok thanks will give that a go then what did u say did to him ? Did he email back ? Did u ring up to check how did u know u had the licence back after
I gave all my details on the email including the CDT result. I stated my I have been waiting for 4 weeks since they received the lab result and it hasn't been reviewed. I didn't bored him with long email just short and simple. They called me and told my license has been issued that i can drive from the next day this allows the license to come up online just in case you got stopped by police so the can see it online.

I gave all my details on the email including the CDT result. I stated my I have been waiting for 4 weeks since they received the lab result and it hasn't been reviewed. I didn't bored him with long email just short and simple. They called me and told my license has been issued that i can drive from the next day this allows the license to come up online just in case you got stopped by police so the can see it online.
Ok thanks who did you ask for your cdt results as asked and the dvla wouldn't tell me

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off