DVLA medical help

Convicted Driver Insurance
Honestman, just like to take opportunity on your concise contributions to this forum and thank you, your an inspiration. Keep up your Sterling work. I just hope that someone challenges dvla medical in court one day, You hear about celebrities /cash rich individuals hiring specific lawyers and winning appeals for speeding /dangerous driving. Maybe someone has challenged this flawed CDT and won but is keeping a low profile out there?

Honestman, just like to take opportunity on your concise contributions to this forum and thank you, your an inspiration. Keep up your Sterling work. I just hope that someone challenges dvla medical in court one day, You hear about celebrities /cash rich individuals hiring specific lawyers and winning appeals for speeding /dangerous driving. Maybe someone has challenged this flawed CDT and won but is keeping a low profile out there?
Maybe we should start a petition

Thank you very much for your valued comments they are much appreciated and I shall continue to keep all informed or whoever needs information/advice for the foreseeable future

Hello , I have another question, grateful for any input , got to see my doctor and he has booked me in for a blood test to check for signs of drinking alcohol but not CDT test ? He says they ( nhs ) don’t do that particular test but other tests Instead .liver enzymes and a few others , is this correct ? Do I have to contact the dvla to get a CDT test ? I can’t afford to pay private

Yes I saw that one , but you could be sending anybody’s blood in the post so I doubt the dvla will take that as proof of no alcohol

Hi again yes your doctor is right they don't do CDT testing but will carry out a liver function test free of charge, when this has been done your doctor will look at the results ALT/AST/GGT. He will especially look at the GGT as this is the enzyme that indicates drinking levels, as just mentioned you can have medi checks test for a fee plus you have to pay for the blood to be taken 25/30 gbp, if you are a high risk offender then DVLA will send for you when they are ready for you to have a full DVLA medical which includes the CDT testing where you have to pay for the medical examination 100/110 GBP depending on where you live,however if you have been revoked then DVLA will pay all medicals ,,,,,,

Hi again yes your doctor is right they don't do CDT testing but will carry out a liver function test free of charge, when this has been done your doctor will look at the results ALT/AST/GGT. He will especially look at the GGT as this is the enzyme that indicates drinking levels, as just mentioned you can have medi checks test for a fee plus you have to pay for the blood to be taken 25/30 gbp, if you are a high risk offender then DVLA will send for you when they are ready for you to have a full DVLA medical which includes the CDT testing where you have to pay for the medical examination 100/110 GBP depending on where you live,however if you have been revoked then DVLA will pay all medicals ,,,,,,
Thank for the reply , much appreciated

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off