DVLA medical and cdt test

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lessonlearnt2015

Hi all I am now ready to book my medical I have a score on my private cdt of 1% so knew I would pass stupid thing is I decided I'd have 6 cans of fosters 440ml this Thursday will that elevate my cdt level ? I haven't booked my medical and am looking to get it booked for end of April 2018 would you agree I would be ok for my test assuming the 6 cans hasn't raised my cdt above 1.6% and by the end of April would be a month completely off the drink what im thinking is a one off wouldn't be enough to raise cdt and should i pass ? As I had a score of 1% a few days ago

Hi all I am now ready to book my medical I have a score on my private cdt of 1% so knew I would pass stupid thing is I decided I'd have 6 cans of fosters 440ml this Thursday will that elevate my cdt level ? I haven't booked my medical and am looking to get it booked for end of April 2018 would you agree I would be ok for my test assuming the 6 cans hasn't raised my cdt above 1.6% and by the end of April would be a month completely off the drink what im thinking is a one off wouldn't be enough to raise cdt and should i pass ? As I had a score of 1% a few days ago

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't pass at the end of April.

It's all well and good to adjust your drinking habits or abstain in order to pass the CDT and ultimately get your licence back but your habits will need to change drastically and permanently should that happen or you'll find yourself back here

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off