DVLA lost questionare

Convicted Driver Insurance

Alexa27

Yep! Been trying to contact doctor who did medical but not picking up. I am fuming!!! What can I do now?!

They have bloods from medical on 1st September and have said that nothing they can do, contact doctor but if doctor isn’t picking up….????

They have bloods from medical on 1st September and have said that nothing they can do, contact doctor but if doctor isn’t picking up….????
I had my medical on the 17th August and they scanned my questionnaire on the 14th September

I had my medical on the 17th August and they scanned my questionnaire on the 14th September
This is helpful. Woman on phone saying they should all be scanned in within 10 working days? Doubt it. I will keep trying doctor so they can send backup. Thanks

This is helpful. Woman on phone saying they should all be scanned in within 10 working days? Doubt it. I will keep trying doctor so they can send backup. Thanks
I was worried too but I rang the place that did my medical and they said they didn’t send it off until the 27th August so that put my mind at rest. Hopefully they’ll have yours soon 😊

I just spoke to the doctor who shut me down and said they have everything. Refused to resend???? What the hell can I do now???

Maybe just leave it until the end of next week, there could be a delay because they were playing catch up from after the bank holiday 😊

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off