DVLA licence check display after being revoked

Convicted Driver Insurance

ManTank

Well Known Member
Evening all,

Does anyone know what the DVLA website displays after a licence has been revoked? I am currently waiting for a decision on the return of my licence after a ban and have been advised to keep checking the website. Now I appreciate that if I get the green light so to speak, my new licence details will be displayed, but if it's a negative decision, I'd like to understand what, if anything, will change. At the moment it just states 'You were disqualified until 22 Aug 2019 - you can now apply to renew your licence'.

Appreciate any comments

Ahh I have the same displayed when I view the 'vehicles you can drive' part, but I was wondering what's displayed in the 'your details' section as in the attached picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191113-212013.png
    Screenshot_20191113-212013.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 20
Evening all,

Does anyone know what the DVLA website displays after a licence has been revoked? I am currently waiting for a decision on the return of my licence after a ban and have been advised to keep checking the website. Now I appreciate that if I get the green light so to speak, my new licence details will be displayed, but if it's a negative decision, I'd like to understand what, if anything, will change. At the moment it just states 'You were disqualified until 22 Aug 2019 - you can now apply to renew your licence'.

Appreciate any comments
No driving entitlement

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off