DVLA CAN’T VIEW LICENSE ONLINE

Convicted Driver Insurance

Scrunchie88

Well Known Member
Hi

Just wondered has anyone else had problems viewing their license details ban online on the DVLA website?

I’ve also called them and they can’t seem to find my license details by name or license number?

Address and details are up to date. I’ve also wrote to them but no response. They have said even though I have a ban I should still be able to view details online.

Thanks

Hi

Just wondered has anyone else had problems viewing their license details ban online on the DVLA website?

I’ve also called them and they can’t seem to find my license details by name or license number?

Address and details are up to date. I’ve also wrote to them but no response. They have said even though I have a ban I should still be able to view details online.

Thanks
Actually I’ve got the same issue?

You have to write to them with you license details and tell them you cannot view it online. It’ll take about 4 weeks to fix after writing to them then you should be able to view it online.

You have to write to them with you license details and tell them you cannot view it online. It’ll take about 4 weeks to fix after writing to them then you should be able to view it online.
I just rang them, I can’t see it because it’s in progress they received the bloods but wouldn’t tell me the result or if I passed and aparently waiting for the papers from doctors to be scanned in then once decision made it will be updated..just a long wait game like they haven’t tortured us already..

I just rang them, I can’t see it because it’s in progress they received the bloods but wouldn’t tell me the result or if I passed and aparently waiting for the papers from doctors to be scanned in then once decision made it will be updated..just a long wait game like they haven’t tortured us already..
How long have you been waiting? I had my medical on 21 January and still nothing. It feels like forever!

How long have you been waiting? I had my medical on 21 January and still nothing. It feels like forever!
I’ve sent my application on the 16th of February so I’m still waiting for my medical appointment letter! I should have been back on the road from 4th of April

I’ve sent my application on the 16th of February so I’m still waiting for my medical appointment letter! I should have been back on the road from 4th of April
I waited over 5 months for my medical date. The Doctors side of things was pretty quick, they sent the relevant forms back within a few weeks, DVLA, takes so long....

I waited over 5 months for my medical date. The Doctors side of things was pretty quick, they sent the relevant forms back within a few weeks, DVLA, takes so long....
What??? 5 month after you had Medical and CDT??? It's INSANE!!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off