Duty solicitors and statements

Convicted Driver Insurance
I had a car on finance when I got banned. I went halves on the finance with a friend, so he got a nice shiny car to drive for a few months, and my finance payments were a bit easier to stomach. I sold the car with about 4 months left on the finance and managed to make about £1800 on the thing.
Really !!! I've got until nov to pay then its mine. I really don't want to sell it but maybe it would be a good idea then just save it and buy a car close to when my ban is up

I know what your saying but I've been paying for this car for 5 years now i wanna keep it really don't want to sell. I hear you but really don't want to sell
on a minor plus side for that - if you keep the car for the duration of the ban, somewhat oddly, insurance can be slightly reduced when the ban is up. Don't get me wrong it will go up substantially but when I came to re-insure they gave me a price, went away for a few mins, came back asked me if i still had the same car then reduced it down a bit ..

on a minor plus side for that - if you keep the car for the duration of the ban, somewhat oddly, insurance can be slightly reduced when the ban is up. Don't get me wrong it will go up substantially but when I came to re-insure they gave me a price, went away for a few mins, came back asked me if i still had the same car then reduced it down a bit ..
It's something to think about I'm looking to find someone with a driveway I can keep it on after November when my insurance is up. I really don't want to faff around selling the car having to find a new one. Because obv I cannot drive any where to view the car etc

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off