Drunk driving while already disqualified

Convicted Driver Insurance
The blood sample issue was sorted out, so his case was brought forward to last week. (We are now separated, but seeing as some of you have been such a support to me I thought I should let you know the outcome...)
Sentence was all of the following:
16 weeks prison sentence suspended for 2 years
150 hours community service
Additional 4 year ban
Up to 10 days Rehabilitation Activity Requirement
6 months Alcohol Treatment Requirement.

As I say, we're now separated - I just couldn't do any more to help him, and needed out. There's no way back for me, but hopefully all of the above will help him (and his new girlfriend, but that's a whole other story!)

Thank you again for your support - it made a difference in some dark times.
Hi SC, thanks for the update. I actually thought about you couple of weeks back and wondered how things were going, hopefully the sentence your ex received may sort him out! And tbth I'm pleased to hear you've split from him as what you've told us there was just no helping him! Maybe his new gf can help him although I very much doubt it, let her deal with him now, I hope you go on to live a very happy and peaceful life free from stress and worry like you've had for many years, all the very best love, time to put yourself first. Xx

Hi SC, thanks for the update. I actually thought about you couple of weeks back and wondered how things were going, hopefully the sentence your ex received may sort him out! And tbth I'm pleased to hear you've split from him as what you've told us there was just no helping him! Maybe his new gf can help him although I very much doubt it, let her deal with him now, I hope you go on to live a very happy and peaceful life free from stress and worry like you've had for many years, all the very best love, time to put yourself first. Xx
sounds like you did everything you possibly could. The punishment, while harsh is probably about right, I hope it prompts him to further investigate professional help.
Hopefully you can move on now, very best of luck!

Thank you so much Stevienix - definitely looking forward to a much brighter future!! x

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off