Drug testing

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jjones

Hello please can you help. I did a home drug test and it came up with pcp!! I had to look it up as didn’t even know what pcp was and knew I had never taken it myself. Then started to realise basically that I brought a prescription drug on the internet a week ago as mine had run out ( I knew this is very wrong and have never done this before) it obviously wasn’t the prescription drug I thought was and must have been this pcp instead! I’m absolutely shitting myself to the point of can’t eat or sleep! Do I put what happened down on the paper and take the brought capsules with me so they can even test them or not say anything? Would simply telling them would this lead to them revoking license anyway for a year? Or not say anything. Please any help much appreciated. All the other tests came negative

A single use of PCP will be detectable for 14 days or so, sustained or multiple uses could be detected in urine for up to 30 days.

If yours ran out you should have seen a doctor, fake prescription pills kill countless people every year and it's common knowledge that prescription drugs for sale online are illicit. If you tell the DVLA that you have taken PCP you will be revoked for 12 months, PCP is a class A drug and the DVLA treat it the same as heroin and cocaine.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off