Drug testing

Convicted Driver Insurance
All drugs have different detection rates of how long they will show in a urine test. Some as short as 3 days for light use, some as long as 8 weeks for heavy use. If you fail the drug test you will be revoked for 12 months.

If you aren't prescribed a medication or drug I would strongly recommend you stop using it if you're looking to get your licence back.

But I’ve been reading and need to find out the type of test they use as some tests go back a few weeks or days and some a few months!!

But I’ve been reading and need to find out the type of test they use as some tests go back a few weeks or days and some a few months!!

Have a look at this website where they give a detection time for various drugs, then add a bit for good measure.......

Just looked again at the test result and there is a faint line so am praying it was correct. Thank you all for your help I should pass the test now fingers crossed

Think was just over thinking and panicking as desperately want my license back so sorry for all the zillions of questions

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off