Drug driving

Convicted Driver Insurance
Ok sorry for asking way too many questions. Again thank you. I’m just finding this all so difficult to deal with as I never knew I’d have to be kept in limbo wish I’d have taken my own blood to send off .

Also have you personally stopped anything going to court and would you also suggest I wait before speaking with someone like your self

Do people get charges dropped when a solicitor finds errors prior to cps getting involved ie prior to going to court or do you wait for charges first

Some firms tell you that they can get things dropped before they go to Court but it is extremely unlikely that it would happen.

If the CPS have proof of driving and a positive sample they would need an absolutely amazing piece of evidence for them to decide not to pursue the case.

I have had matters dropped at Court well before trial on numerous occasions but it is very rare I see anything dropped before the first Court appearance.

Sorry when you have been to court for a client and you said you have had a case dropped was that before your client had pleaded guilty or not guilty sorry.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off