DRUG DRIVING

Convicted Driver Insurance
I know how your feeling I got convicted of drug driving in December, pure piss take just got 2 new cars aswell Audi q2 and Mercedes gla 250 sister and wife now driving em, I can’t even get in a car it pisses me off that much.
im 4 months into a 12 month ban got £120 fine dg10 on liscence, they only got 6 months to charge you I was 5 months and 28 days then I got charged
Hi buddy sorry to hear about your situation what was your reading,was it high,a dg10 is the best you can expect and first central insurance are about the best insurance group for this code,the second half of your ban will fly by,keep your head up.ive 90 days left of a 15 month ban for thc.all the best.

Can anyone help iv been waiting ten months for summons for drug driving I don’t know my blood results am in Scotland has anyone any information please

In Scotland they have 12 months to commence proceedings, rather than the 6 months in England.
I would not advise you chasing the police for an answer at this stage, it is possible that they have forgotten you, and if you ask they still have time to start the process!!!!!

Thank you for replying I’ll sit it out and hope for best I was just wondering if there was a time limit on it

Hi,

Not long to go hold tight & keep your head up,

Kind Regards,

Stu
Thanks am just feeling am nearly a year waiting and if it had been felt with I’d be half way through the ban and I don’t think police ever forget to prosecute if my blood were ok they would’ve let me no by now surely cheers anyway just gotta wait

Thanks my anixiety levels are through the roof
Hi,

I know the feeling mate. Anxiety pulls you apart if you allow it. You are nearly at the end of your own hell, nearly there mate. Keep it up I would bet 95% sure they have forgot! Keep your head up.

Kind regards,

Stu

Hi,

I know the feeling mate. Anxiety pulls you apart if you allow it. You are nearly at the end of your own hell, nearly there mate. Keep it up I would bet 95% sure they have forgot! Keep your head up.

Kind regards,

Stu
Cheers for the bit of hope

May I ask how regularly you smoke? it has no bearing on your current predicament.
I have been interested in the drug drive laws more or less since they started. I really fail to see how/why the level of cannabis you can have in your system is so much lower than harsher mind bending drugs such as heroin and cocaine. I have in the past occasionally smoked but haven’t ever driven that day. I don’t tend to buy it. But if there’s one being passed around I will partake...it’s the way it lingers around ur body for hours/ days that does concern me even for low level usage.
As you have been open about smoking an hour before it would be really interesting to know what your reading is. if you would be prepared to update us in the progress I would be most grateful.

I don’t know my blood results and yes I have a j every day but it never really affects me it just calming if that makes sense

In Scotland they have 12 months to commence proceedings, rather than the 6 months in England.
I would not advise you chasing the police for an answer at this stage, it is possible that they have forgotten you, and if you ask they still have time to start the process!!!!!
Still waiting that’s me into 11 months am stressed

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off