Drug driving offence job prospects

Convicted Driver Insurance

Westwelsh

Hi (I know this is a drink driving forum but it's the only one I could find to talk about this)

Over Christmas I was cought with cannabis in my system after parking the car up. I understand the what I will be charged with and the consequence behind it all, but I want to know what can of job prospects I have?

I've been a working towards a job in the paramedics, but I know this won't come to light anymore. Will I still be able to work and make a carrier for my self? Or will I really struggle?

Any advice would be good advice
Many thanks

Hi (I know this is a drink driving forum but it's the only one I could find to talk about this)

Over Christmas I was cought with cannabis in my system after parking the car up. I understand the what I will be charged with and the consequence behind it all, but I want to know what can of job prospects I have?

I've been a working towards a job in the paramedics, but I know this won't come to light anymore. Will I still be able to work and make a carrier for my self? Or will I really struggle?

Any advice would be good advice
Many thanks
It depends on your charge. The day I was in court there was a case where a lady was being done re cannabis abd driving but she had quite a lot in her car!
Re paramedic I would ask re the professional body for advice will be on their website as for one conviction they may not be too hard

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off