Drug Driving - In charge of vehicle

Convicted Driver Insurance
I wander what my thc reading will be as I only smoked an hour ish before the bloods
You will be over but I don't think it matters what your reading is,when the government asked these so called drug experts to set a drug driving limit they said 5 mills per litre of blood but the powers to be said no it's gonna be 2 so it's zero tolerance.i think the judges understand this.

Cool... I hope it all works out for you and you get back on road in the future. Be safe.
I'll be applying for my licence as soon as the dvla start accepting application again I may or may not have to do a medical and there is no guarantee they will issue a licence ,if you need any advice at any time just ask and try not to think the worse

@neebob200 Thanks a lot buddy. Appreciate it.
Keep me posted on how it's going and remember if your being charged with in charge,which I think they will you may only get points but it still may be worth having a brief with you at court,you can get an independent one for 500 pounds to focus on mitigation.

Okay. Yes I will do... for sure. As soon as I hear from them, I’ll drop you a msg..

Think it’s worth getting my bloods tested separately ?

Hi have you put them straight in the fridge on release from the station as this is important.i never got mine tested.phone around for a few prices but I believe it's not cheap.have you spoke to a solicitor yet.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off