Drug Driving - In charge of vehicle

Convicted Driver Insurance
Thanks.. I’ve just read through it. Anyone got any experience of this happening to them? And how to handle this situation... would be great help.
As I said last night I was caught and convicted march 2019 for canabiss am just waiting until the dvla are taking application again.i had heard of people being issued /licence renewed without any problems but I've also heard of people who have had to do medical and cdt tests

Sure... I guess I don’t have any option except to wait and see what happens.. all this is too stressful and wasn’t worth the 1 smoke :(

Again
Sure... I guess I don’t have any option except to wait and see what happens.. all this is too stressful and wasn’t worth the 1 smoke :(
again as I said last night a dg40 and ten points for in charge is not the end of the earth have you contacted a brief yet

I know.. thanks for your support. No, not yet. I was just gathering as much info for myself first.. I will contact a brief first thing tomorrow for some advice..

I went with maj law in widens they paint a very rosy picture and more or less say will get you off.biggest load of bulls--t I ever come across I really do believe all the reviews are hand written even a judge in wales called them a con.....so be carefully. What part of the country are you from

Yeah.. I’ve read about them. I’ve seen news paper articles calling them a con also. We’re they no use for you? I’m from the midlands..

Yeah.. I’ve read about them. I’ve seen news paper articles calling them a con also. We’re they no use for you? I’m from the midlands..
No mate they just filled me with hope and false,lied to me,sugar coated things,but I was desperate they are pure con artists and I will be leaving a review about them soon. Have you any aperwork of the police relating to your arrest.

Yes just a letter saying that I understand I have been released from custody without charge and no obligation to return on bail. The enquires for the original arrest will continue...

I didn’t get any letter explaining that. When they had me in the car they said it’s to do with being in charge of the vehicle...

I didn’t get any letter explaining that. When they had me in the car they said it’s to do with being in charge of the vehicle...
That's possible the charge then and hopefully it is but am guessing a solicitor will ask you to wait until the charge is laid before you,as I've said a dg40 in charge offense won't kill you and I don't think the judge will take into account who was going to drive home as your friend was insured to drive

Yeah I’m hoping that is the only charge I get.. ‘in charge of’. I will have to wait till I get it formally... my friend was insured to drive under 3rd party.. she was going to drive me home though, that’s the worst thing about this!! I Really had No intention of driving back as she would drive back. Same as when we go out for drinks, I would drive my car to town. Park up, go out for drinks and come back to the car where she would always drive me home. It’s so frustrating bcos that’s the honest truth.

Yeah I’m hoping that is the only charge I get.. ‘in charge of’. I will have to wait till I get it formally... my friend was insured to drive under 3rd party.. she was going to drive me home though, that’s the worst thing about this!! I Really had No intention of driving back as she would drive back. Same as when we go out for drinks, I would drive my car to town. Park up, go out for drinks and come back to the car where she would always drive me home. It’s so frustrating bcos that’s the honest truth.
Have you told your folks

Praying by the day pal. They said when they get the blood results. Said around 8-12 weeks possibly.

No, I’ve got no idea who’s testing the bloods. They didn’t give me that information. They said it could possibly be delayed due to this COVID situation..

No, I’ve got no idea who’s testing the bloods. They didn’t give me that information. They said it could possibly be delayed due to this COVID situation..
Ithey proberley will be mine took about 5 weeks what's your bird saying about it all

She saying to never smoke again !! What else can she say. To be fair, don’t think I’ll be smoking it again now ever.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off