Drug Driving Charge & Driving Without Due Care and Attention, Advice

Convicted Driver Insurance

Declannr

So I’m just trying to gauge what I should do going forward, I was stopped on the 28/06/2022 when I was pulled by the officer he made a complaint about my driving how I came round a corner in his opinion I came round the corner to fast and it was dangerous, I take this corner all the time and don’t belive I did anything wrong at all, he then proceeded to ask me if I have any points I replied no he then tells me I’m going to get 3 points and a fine for driving dangerously/without due care and attention, I did not argue back with the officer as I have a clean licence and was happy to accept the 3 points, he then asked me to complete a roadside swab test I failed on cannabis after 10-15 minutes it shown a very faint line for cannabis he asked the other officer his opinion I was then arrested and taken in

I was not impaired one bit and was not impaired hours earlier
I had smoked cannabis the night before with my friends I then didn’t have any for around 13-14 Hours the next morning I had a few puffs off a joint 4-5 max, it was 2-3 Hours after this I was arrested and another half hour to an hour before my bloods was taken

it is worth mentioning that around an hour 45 minutes before being pulled I did have some fatty foods, 2 cheeseburgers an energy drink and a milkshake I’ve read this could help as everything would have digested, the nurse took 5ml of blood from my left arm and 5ml of blood from my right arm, both samples of blood would have mixed together in the syringe the blood was then divided into two vials of 5ml I was then given one, and released from the station

the officer then proceeded to give me a lift back to my car which is hilarious to me as if I was that impaired he wouldn't have, it has now been nearly 7 weeks I’ve still recived no letter for the points or fine and had no letter regarding drug driving, but the part that has really threw me off is I was messing around with my car last night at 2 in the morning and 4 officers pulled up to see what I was doing they thought I was stealing/tampering with my own car I then explained it’s my car and I’m just checking something they ran all my details name and registration to make sure I wasn’t up to anything, after running my name everything came back as clear and nothing outstanding on my name surely something would be there? Lost on what to do

If it means anything I’m around 14.5-15 Stone
5,11 in height I’ve read bigger body mass helps to absorb cannabis

So I’m just trying to gauge what I should do going forward, I was stopped on the 28/06/2022 when I was pulled by the officer he made a complaint about my driving how I came round a corner in his opinion I came round the corner to fast and it was dangerous, I take this corner all the time and don’t belive I did anything wrong at all, he then proceeded to ask me if I have any points I replied no he then tells me I’m going to get 3 points and a fine for driving dangerously/without due care and attention, I did not argue back with the officer as I have a clean licence and was happy to accept the 3 points, he then asked me to complete a roadside swab test I failed on cannabis after 10-15 minutes it shown a very faint line for cannabis he asked the other officer his opinion I was then arrested and taken in

I was not impaired one bit and was not impaired hours earlier
I had smoked cannabis the night before with my friends I then didn’t have any for around 13-14 Hours the next morning I had a few puffs off a joint 4-5 max, it was 2-3 Hours after this I was arrested and another half hour to an hour before my bloods was taken

it is worth mentioning that around an hour 45 minutes before being pulled I did have some fatty foods, 2 cheeseburgers an energy drink and a milkshake I’ve read this could help as everything would have digested, the nurse took 5ml of blood from my left arm and 5ml of blood from my right arm, both samples of blood would have mixed together in the syringe the blood was then divided into two vials of 5ml I was then given one, and released from the station

the officer then proceeded to give me a lift back to my car which is hilarious to me as if I was that impaired he wouldn't have, it has now been nearly 7 weeks I’ve still recived no letter for the points or fine and had no letter regarding drug driving, but the part that has really threw me off is I was messing around with my car last night at 2 in the morning and 4 officers pulled up to see what I was doing they thought I was stealing/tampering with my own car I then explained it’s my car and I’m just checking something they ran all my details name and registration to make sure I wasn’t up to anything, after running my name everything came back as clear and nothing outstanding on my name surely something would be there? Lost on what to do

If it means anything I’m around 14.5-15 Stone
5,11 in height I’ve read bigger body mass helps to absorb cannabis
Anyone?

It's hard to give advice when you don't have a reading yet but if they get a positive blood result and saw you driving they do have all they need for a conviction. All you can do is await the blood results to see if you were over the limit.
Is it true that they was not aloud to take two blood samples one from each arm

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off