Driving under the infulence of drugs

Convicted Driver Insurance

Britannia

I suffer from MH issues and back pain. I am on diazpam and morphine for the pain plus a butec patch. I stupidly bought xanax on the internet. My ex called the police on me and I need to appear at Court next month. I am on PIP so cant afford a Solicitor and did not have one at the station. I am scared witless. I have no support and could go to prison for 6 months. The xanax I bought online was obviously filled with lots of nasties so there was a lot in my system plus my prescribed medication.

I drove my car twice, 8 minutes each. My issue is is that I took te xanax just before driving and the blood test was a good 8 hours after being arrested so would have shown in my system more than if i had had a blood test immediately.

How do i get a Solicitor and should i just plead guilty? i have no idea what they found in my system or how much and they wont tell me.

PLEASE HELP as I can feel my MH gonig down the drain.

TIA

I suffer from MH issues and back pain. I am on diazpam and morphine for the pain plus a butec patch. I stupidly bought xanax on the internet. My ex called the police on me and I need to appear at Court next month. I am on PIP so cant afford a Solicitor and did not have one at the station. I am scared witless. I have no support and could go to prison for 6 months. The xanax I bought online was obviously filled with lots of nasties so there was a lot in my system plus my prescribed medication.

I drove my car twice, 8 minutes each. My issue is is that I took te xanax just before driving and the blood test was a good 8 hours after being arrested so would have shown in my system more than if i had had a blood test immediately.

How do i get a Solicitor and should i just plead guilty? i have no idea what they found in my system or how much and they wont tell me.

PLEASE HELP as I can feel my MH gonig down the drain.

TIA

Anyone?? Please??

Steady up! Replies are not guarenteed in an hour....
what have you been charged with? There is a legal limit for diazepam and morphine, but you can exceed that if it is prescribed AND DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR DRIVING. Xanax is different and if that was found in your system you will have no excuse.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off