Driving in an emergency

Convicted Driver Insurance
Then you made a grave mistake. You can’t have been sectioned either; do you have any respect for how that process works? You ignored the police end of.
I guess it is easy for you to judge me harshly. Maybe l deserve it. Many thanks for taking the time to reply

Is this same paramedic who kept checking on you?? Im sorry but your story is almost fictional.
I know. Its stranger than fiction. Am completely overwhelmed. I asked the police to ask the paramedic and the advice she gave me they just stood stiil until the paramedic left

Is this same paramedic who kept checking on you?? Im sorry but your story is almost fictional.
Yes. Same paramedic. She gave me all her details and even put in a complaint about how the police were handling me. Their supervisor then came and talked to the paramedic and took her statement

Mental health fluctuates and the assessment was 3 hours after the accident
It fluctuates yes.. some days are good some days are shit but you're acting like your MH fluctuates hourly lol

I had sympathy for you this morning, but reading all of your posts I think you're clutching at straws to be innocent but you're not. Drink drinking, crashing your car and failing to provide! End of. Deal with it

It fluctuates yes.. some days are good some days are shit but you're acting like your MH fluctuates hourly lol

I had sympathy for you this morning, but reading all of your posts I think you're clutching at straws to be innocent but you're not. Drink drinking, crashing your car and failing to provide! End of. Deal with it
Many thanks for the conclusion. I appreciate your taking time to talk

I love how much you concluded about fluctuations being hourly but you have no knowledge of the past days, weeks and months

I love how much you concluded about fluctuations being hourly but you have no knowledge of the past days, weeks and months
What is your point? The judge isn't going to know anything either about your past few months, they are going to judge you on the time you crashed and the police being with you.

You need face facts. You're not going to be able to get out of it.

What is your point? The judge isn't going to know anything either about your past few months, they are going to judge you on the time you crashed and the police being with you.

You need face facts. You're not going to be able to get out of it.
I disagree but each man to his own. There is never a one size fits all judgement. I was not looking to get to out of it. What gave you that idea? Well it is what it is.

I disagree but each man to his own. There is never a one size fits all judgement. I was not looking to get to out of it. What gave you that idea? Well it is what it is.
Each person is unique and have their own unique story. Will get advice from lawyer but once again. Many thanks for your advice and taking time to let me know what possibly lies ahead

If you search failure to provide posts on here and you'll what we mean. The ones who have stories like yours and how the keep clutching at straws to find some hope they won't get charged. You'll see what I mean. You'll see how they argue with everyone's help...compared to the ones who just own up to there issues
Each person is unique and have their own unique story. Will get advice from lawyer but once again. Many thanks for your advice and taking time to let me know what possibly lies ahead

If you search failure to provide posts on here and you'll what we mean. The ones who have stories like yours and how the keep clutching at straws to find some hope they won't get charged. You'll see what I mean. You'll see how they argue with everyone's help...compared to the ones who just own up to there issues
I understand. I am not disputing drink driving. I did wrong. My main issue is what happened with the paramedic. Why would she repeatedly give me bad advice whilst on duty and in the ambulance and then at the hospital. She repeatedly told me not to. I trusted her as a figure of authority.

The drink driving issue l accept what punishment l shall be given.

I understand. I am not disputing drink driving. I did wrong. My main issue is what happened with the paramedic. Why would she repeatedly give me bad advice whilst on duty and in the ambulance and then at the hospital. She repeatedly told me not to. I trusted her as a figure of authority.

The drink driving issue l accept what punishment l shall be given.
But it’s not drunk driving: it’s more serious as it’s failure to provide. You are exactly the same as the OP and will not accept responsibility for your actions. The paramedic may have made an error of judgment but you must have not listened to the police. They have deemed you fit to provide and you didn’t Did you not ask questions?? Did you not think it was odd?? Your mental health status is either not as bad as you think or you lied to the MH team.

But it’s not drunk driving: it’s more serious as it’s failure to provide. You are exactly the same as the OP and will not accept responsibility for your actions. The paramedic may have made an error of judgment but you must have not listened to the police. They have deemed you fit to provide and you didn’t Did you not ask questions?? Did you not think it was odd?? Your mental health status is either not as bad as you think or you lied to the MH team.
Am sure you believe that you are right. No point in further correcting you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off