Driving conviction

Convicted Driver Insurance

Robert1998

Hello I wanted to know best legal advice on this situation, ive recently sold my car few days ago to person who I don’t know and before I had chance change the registration on there name they have gone and crashed the car while the car still on my name, what should I do please help!

Hello I wanted to know best legal advice on this situation, ive recently sold my car few days ago to person who I don’t know and before I had chance change the registration on there name they have gone and crashed the car while the car still on my name, what should I do please help!
How do you know they crashed your car, if you sold it, you have no details of who they are and you don't know who they are? Also this I'd a drink drive forum so I'm assuming they were drunk too?

I am suspecting this is another random forum 'visitor'. How can you possibly sell a car to person's unknown - surely the D1 log book would have been filled in during the exchange/sale and sent off to the DVLA to notify them of the change of ownership?

CJ

I am suspecting this is another random forum 'visitor'. How can you possibly sell a car to person's unknown - surely the D1 log book would have been filled in during the exchange/sale and sent off to the DVLA to notify them of the change of ownership?

CJ

But they had a witness...their mum! 🤣

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off