Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kinni11

Looking for advice, suffering ptsd, that resigned from good job driving artic lorry.
Due not sleeping, so last December, I was in house so desperate to get sleep, that friend gave me valleys to sleep, only took them for that. Next I woke up in cell's, took my car out and had a bump, can't remember any of it. In court in October, failing to do road side and station test.
Did give blood, can't mind doing it.
Lawyer told me plead not guilty due to mental state that wasn't fit.
But 2 offence was 3 weeks ago I was camping had a van on hire, pals I was in company with was giving me hard time, so took van to drive to next layby in middle nowhere next to water.
A pal phone police was stopped.
Any ideas what sentence or how to go about this please

You need to give a bit more detail.....
What has happened to the first offence? What was the result of the blood sample?
I am not sure on the solicitors advice to plead not guilty as you were “not fit”.
Does he mean not fit to drive because of your PTSD?If that is the case why were you driving - it was your choice.
If it is because Not fit to agree to the sample? ThenI can’t see that having any mileage at all if the sample was over, the court will simply accept the sample.
If it is because of the tablets you took then that has no mileage either. That is like the defence to an assault charge of “I only hit him because I was drunk.” You took the tablets knowingly so you cannot rely on their effects as a defence to committing an offence.
The only person who will benefit from this defence is your solicitor with his fees!

On the second offence, what was the result of the blood or breath sample? Were you charged with drink driving or an “in charge” offence?
Were both instances in the same area so going to go to the same court or will it be separate courts?

More detail will produce a better response.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off