Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

M burduja

Well Known Member
Hi all 105 with crash my car what happened next
Is no more car damage just my car if someone is in the same situation I want to now what to defend thanks

Hi all 105 with crash my car what happened next
Is no more car damage just my car if someone is in the same situation I want to now what to defend thanks
Hi buddy,you will recieve a court summons in the post for drink driving and possible dangerous driving and anything else the police deem relevant,it may be worth speaking to a solicitor.

Don't forget to ask the judge to do the drivers awareness course,when you apply for your licence back you will be classed as high risk so you will have to do a dvla medical. Which includes a Cdt test,

Ok thanks already I speak with solicitors him told me about 18 months

Change your solicitor as he hasn’t got a clue! Neebob200 is right, with a reading of 105 the magistrates guidelines are 23-28 months Which may be reduced if you are offered - and complete - the Drink Drive Rehabilitation course.

Change your solicitor as he hasn’t got a clue! Neebob200 is right, with a reading of 105 the magistrates guidelines are 23-28 months Which may be reduced if you are offered - and complete - the Drink Drive Rehabilitation course.
Yes I speak about course

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off