drink driving + driving licence expired

Convicted Driver Insurance

SISTER

Hello,
I'm asking about my brother who lives in Albania and he was offered a chance to study at a university in UK.
He's about to fill-out the Visa application form but he's VERY stressed about his past traffic vilolations.

in April 2017 he was caught by the police (routine-check up) for driving with an expired driving licence. He hadn't noticed it and got a fine, paid it and renewed his license.

in April 2018 he was caught by the police after coming home from a movie promotion where had drank 1 glass of wine and 1 glass of beer.
From the breath test the alcohol levels resulted : 0.22 mg/ L and 0.24 mg/L . [You are considered under influence between l levels are 0.2 g/L - 0.5g/L and above 0.5g/L you are considered drunk].

Nonetheless, please, keep in mind that here in Albania, drink driving is considered an administrative traffic offence and not a criminal offence (like in UK), UNLESS there is death / injury/ court decision included -and none of that happened in my brother's case. His license was suspended for 6 months, paid the fine and re-took the license back.

Judging by the info above:
1. should he declare these offenses in his student UK visa?
2. if he does, what are the chances that he'll get refused?
3. if he does declare it and doesn't get refused, will these records be registered on his new ID / Biometric Passort or any DBS in UK??
4. If he doesn't declare it, what are the chances that the UKVI office might find out? Does the office have special access to police authorities overseas?
5. if he does declare it, will the UKVI share this info with USA, in case my brother decides to go to USA for tourism ?
6. How might this declaration affect his future in UK if he wants to get employed?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off