Drink Driving crash.

Convicted Driver Insurance

randomdude235

So 2 days ago I decided to drive home about 20 minutes while drunk. I ended up dozing off and crashing and flipping my car, no cars were near but eventually one pulled up and called cops etc. The cops showed up breathalyzed me and said I'm under arrest. 15 minutes later in the car they re-did it and I blew 37, so only 2 above. He said I'm very lucky and I'll probably only get points and dangerous driving charge. They then took cuffs off and took me home. Is this true? Also what about my car, they said something about moving it as it was blowing the lane. Would they have it and how do I get it back? I called 101 but they won't answer tried all day. Am I going to court, will a letter come? I am confused.

Okay, thank you. Where do I go and see them? How do I know which police station? I've rang the 101 number last 2 days for hours, no answers. I know the Police are West Mercia but that's about it. So what happens now, would I have to wait for a court date or a letter? Can I drive until a court date if lets say I get my car back and it's ruined and I buy a new one until the court if it's months later.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off