Drink driving crash

Convicted Driver Insurance
There are so many job vacancies atm it’s a good time & many home based such as sales
Shopping- book on line delivery
Helping mum / grandma - I’m sure you can find ways as you can shop on line get it delivered to them, what you can’t help us lifts but you can help to find alternatives. If they need a regular lift see if a local company such as airport transfers who are not as busy as normal can do you a deal
Other thing us get to know public transport routes - some areas have apps but also ask locally as those who use it are fonts of knowledge
One day at a time , plan for the eventuality of no driving & get ducks in a row so when letter comes re court you are ready
Also see forum for getting ready for court - character refs, dummy run, transport in day , solicitor or not
Getting it ready is one thing you can do
It gets easier honestly
I 100% endorse this. Being unable to drive is clearly a loss and brings challenges and clear, in some cases , major problems. However , many people function perfectly without a car , doing shopping , organising themselves etc . Losing your job is awful but there are other opportunities. When I got arrested I was hysterical saying “ my life is over “. Honestly. It’s what I thought . I adapted . True, I didn’t lose income but was inconvenienced . However , I’d though it may sound , there were some positives and although I’ve now got my licence back ( HRO and all ), I still makes regular journey on a bus as it’s far less hassle. Possibly no comfort to the poster waiting blood results, but I totally endorse what January says .

Hi,

Please try and not and let this pull you down...a hell easier than said! I know the feeling.

Regards,

Stu

Afternoon RegretItAll

I will keep my entry short & sweet today.

No mate how s**t you feel at the moment - think of the D:Ream song from the 1990s 'Things will only get better'.

Believe me when I say - two & a half years ago I was in the same situation as yourself. The arrest & conviction cost me my job at the time too (like yourself). I ended up doing a crap agency minimum wage job (on a zero hour contract) for a couple of months, before I secured something far more rewarding. We are not child abusers or thieves, so your career prospects are not as bad as you think.

Life will be a struggle for a time, but things will improve as the months roll on.

Keep your chin up.

CJ

Afternoon RegretItAll

I will keep my entry short & sweet today.

No mate how s**t you feel at the moment - think of the D:Ream song from the 1990s 'Things will only get better'.

Believe me when I say - two & a half years ago I was in the same situation as yourself. The arrest & conviction cost me my job at the time too (like yourself). I ended up doing a crap agency minimum wage job (on a zero hour contract) for a couple of months, before I secured something far more rewarding. We are not child abusers or thieves, so your career prospects are not as bad as you think.

Life will be a struggle for a time, but things will improve as the months roll on.

Keep your chin up.

CJ
What a lovely message, thank you so much. All the best to you :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off