Drink driving course

Convicted Driver Insurance

worriedsick

Hey,i'm just wondering if anyone can shed some light on what you have to do on this course? I'm starting mine next week and i'm completley dreading it! Any info would be much appreciated x

hi there theres nothing to worry about there's no role play etc lol it reduced my 12 month ban to 9 and it's interesting what you learn so dont worry about it and dont miss a lesson as you will be kicked of . Good luck

Lol thank god dont think i could handle role play! I've heard you have to share your story with everyone did you have to?

they do ask if you want to share your experience (i didn't) they do tend to repeat them selfs abit to,when do you get back on the road ?

i got mine back at the start of july , i was really dragged through the mill had to do dvla medical as i didn't give a sample at police station that time will fly for you ,my problem was i live in norfolk where the 1st and last bus comes through once a month so getting about was a little awkward

Lol that sounds like a pain but you're lucky to be back on the road again,it's dragging like no other now im 5months in and ive got to get through winter which im not looking forward to! Has your insurance gone up alot?

it didn't really affect my insurance i did have to look for a new policy in depends on how long you been driving your age etc .................,,..., i think !

I dont have alot going for me when i only passed test in 2010 and im 26 but ah well will cross that bridge when i get there :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off