Drink driving course

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kmorgan95

I was due to attend the course in April but that was cancelled and now the one in June I was scheduled in for has also been cancelled, my completion date set by the courts is for 20th of July but they’ve been cancelled until the 13th of July, I was wondering did anyone know what is likely to happen now? Will the courts grant an extension so I’m still able to receive the reduction on my ban? Anyone with any advice wilk be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance.

The courts will not grant extensions (if you could even get a hearing!)
so long as you start a course before the completion date you are OK, the rest of the course can be after that and the provider has 14 days over the completion date to issue the certificate of completion that you need.
if you find that you still have aproblem with a course, you could try a different location; to do a course or change p4ovider if you find one that suits your needs better.
At the moment, the only courses running are electronic ones for people who had already done day one (or day 1AND 2) before face to face courses were suspended.

Do you know of any courses that are currently still open as I thought they were all closed down until July? This is ridiculous it’s not far at all I understand there’s a crisis going on but I’ve had to course cancelled on me twice now!

I understand that bud but what I mean is what will happen for the people that were booked onto courses that now face not completing it before the deadline set by the courts for no fault of there own.

Hi bud,if sense prevails surely to god the courts and course providers will accomadate those people waiting to do the courses,unfortunately we all have to be patient at the moment.

Are you in a similar position yourself bud? I’m hoping they do the right thing here as this is of no fault to any of us this has happened.

Hi,I was convicted for drug driving march 2019 and received 15 month ban,so only 4 weeks left,but I've been told I will have to do a medical.whats your situation.

I’m on 14 month ban for drink driving but the course would of took it to 11 months, if I can’t get the course done before end of July I’ll have to wait til December to be back on the road. So frustrating

As I've said surely these people know this,and will extend your date till after July,maybe they will bring in an online test.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off