Drink Driving Awarness Course NI

Convicted Driver Insurance

kah22

I’m writing on behalf of my nephew.
As a non driver I have no idea what this course is all about so maybe a bit of information would help me understand.

He was banned some time back. A year with three months off if he did the course. Of course the local centre Newry) are not doing courses at the moment. I think he had to do his by September.

What’s the current situation now that the lock up seems to be easing. As a non driver I’ve no idea what’s involved, maybe someone can advise means of course any advice you care to throw my way will be welcome

Kevin

I’m writing on behalf of my nephew.
As a non driver I have no idea what this course is all about so maybe a bit of information would help me understand.

He was banned some time back. A year with three months off if he did the course. Of course the local centre Newry) are not doing courses at the moment. I think he had to do his by September.

What’s the current situation now that the lock up seems to be easing. As a non driver I’ve no idea what’s involved, maybe someone can advise means of course any advice you care to throw my way will be welcome

Kevin

I did my course with TTC in Newry in Win industrial estate, I believe TTC are the only course providers that cover NI. If your nephew can't get booked with TTC he will have to just wait out the 12 month driving ban. I believe TTC courses are starting up in the North again in August. 0330 024 1805 - give them a ring on this number and explain and they should be able to help.

Sorry I ignored the part about what the course is about. The course is about learning the real effects alcohol has on driving, how many units are really in drink, how to count units and how to work out how long it will be from the time of your last drink until the time you will be back at 0 and safe to drive again. It's a very informative course and I was very shocked to find out how long I would have been unsafe to drive for after some of the sessions I was having (nearly 2 days in one case when we worked it out!) Definitely reccomend to him that he does the course if the Newry centre reopens.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off