DRINK DRIVING-41 mg

Convicted Driver Insurance

GGMB

Hi, i need your help. I been caught drink driving last week end with 41 mg and the limits is 35mg.

they give me a court appoitment on march, i would like to know what is the issue because i have a record before for thelft 3 year ago, and i would like to know what wll happening ? did he will charge me because i have already a record ?

Thanks

be a 12 month ban at least , if they offer u a course u will get 25% off your ban . Good luck hope goes ok .

Details of offence as provided by you:

• Specimen Type: breath
  • Alcohol Level: between 36 and 59
  • No previous drink driving related convictions within the proceeding 10 years
  • You have not been disqualified two or more times for 56 days or more within the proceeding 3 years
Based on the information you provided above, upon conviction of driving with excess alcohol, Magistrates' sentencing guidelines suggest:

Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course
All courts usually offer first time offenders the opportunity to take the drink driving rehabilitation course. A court may allow an offender to take the course a second time where there is a good reason to do so. Offenders will not usually be offered a chance to take the course for a third time. Completing the course can reduce any disqualification period imposed by up to 25%.

Enter New Information

be a 12 month ban at least , if they offer u a course u will get 25% off your ban . Good luck hope goes ok .
Thanks to help me, i am woried because i get a conviction before in 2016, fo theet, but after 3 year my record suppose to be ok. It wa a mystake because the machine was not working and they consider me theeth. Now i get this problem and i would like to know what will be happening

Can you say what your conviction was for in 2016? The spelling means it is not clear.....

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off