drink drive medicals/drink drive awaearness courses

Convicted Driver Insurance

wingnut

my husband got banned for drink driving when in his early 20`s and like he said he deserved to get banned. His license was 8ths of being clear of d/d when he had a christmes do, mid week as most are back in 2007. He drove that evening to his work, left his car at work, walk to venue, got cab home, and I took him to work next day. About 10am that morning he went on his break to cash piont in the car, and got breathalized. his reading was 42. He got an instant 3 yr ban. All his collegues agreed they were proberly all over the limit ater the xmas party the night before. He did his drink drive awaearness course in ruby( we live on the isle of wight) and had to go up and stay over night twice as it was prosponed to bad weather. He has been told he needs a medical now and I have read so many people have failed it. My husband loved driving and likes a drink as much as the next man. He proberly drinks more now than he did before he lost his license(bout 3 cans a night) as driving was his life, but in defiance thinks "why not have a drink, I got no license now".The list of palces we were sent to to the drink drive awaearness only had 1 place left in scotland. They said we should have applied sooner. My husband was not awear they got booked up so soon. I phoned the company and asked if they knew of any other training companies and they gave us the number for the TTC group who had loads of spaces.It has cost so much so far, with more to come and no garentees of him getting his license back!!

my husband got banned for drink driving when in his early 20`s and like he said he deserved to get banned. His license was 8ths of being clear of d/d when he had a christmes do, mid week as most are back in 2007. He drove that evening to his work, left his car at work, walk to venue, got cab home, and I took him to work next day. About 10am that morning he went on his break to cash piont in the car, and got breathalized. his reading was 42. He got an instant 3 yr ban. All his collegues agreed they were proberly all over the limit ater the xmas party the night before. He did his drink drive awaearness course in ruby( we live on the isle of wight) and had to go up and stay over night twice as it was prosponed to bad weather. He has been told he needs a medical now and I have read so many people have failed it. My husband loved driving and likes a drink as much as the next man. He proberly drinks more now than he did before he lost his license(bout 3 cans a night) as driving was his life, but in defiance thinks "why not have a drink, I got no license now".The list of palces we were sent to to the drink drive awaearness only had 1 place left in scotland. They said we should have applied sooner. My husband was not awear they got booked up so soon. I phoned the company and asked if they knew of any other training companies and they gave us the number for the TTC group who had loads of spaces.It has cost so much so far, with more to come and no garentees of him getting his license back!!
Some tough luck to be sure. There may be no guarantees of him ultimately getting his license back but if he follows through on these awareness programs it will increase his chances greatly. Is there anyway he can provide evidence that the drinking was the night before and not right before he got in his car? It seems that should at least be considered in this situation. Good luck!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off