Dr40

Convicted Driver Insurance

Lewhamiltom

Basically iv been in charge of a vehicle blew 49, i have a drink driving conviction 9 and a half years ago, numerous factors which show i wouldnt be driving but all in all in still in charge of a vehicle.

Basically not made any argument against it as i was sat in the vehicle for a reaaonable period of time while intoxicated.

What can i expect?

The previous conviction was serious failing to stop also.

Is it pretty much a slam drunk a ban?

Thank you

It is a defence to an allegation of being in charge of a motor vehicle with excess alcohol if it can be established that there was no possibility that you would have driven that vehicle whilst over the legal limit. That is a matter of fact for the court to consider.

If you enter a guilty plea or are convicted after trial you will be penalised in accordance with the lowest possible sentencing bracket; facing a penalty of 10 points and a fine. The previous conviction within the last 10 years would only be relevant for sentencing purposes if you were being charged with a driving related alcohol offence on this occasion. Given that this is an allegation of being 'drunk in charge' it will not automatically lead to an increased penalty on this occasion.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off