DR20 HELP

Convicted Driver Insurance

Hariboxo

Hi. Wondering if anyone can please tell me when dr20s expire? Is it 11 years? And is expiry different to spent?
As I was told it was spent after 4/5 years but when I look it says it will be removed after 11 years so I’m slightly confused lol

Can employers and insurance see it and penalise you for 11 years then? Or what about when it comes to rentals?

thankyou!

Hi a dr20 is removed from your drivers licence after 4 years,but you still have to declear it to insurance companies for the first 5 years,and it stays on your driving record for 11 years.i think you would only be penalised for the first 4 or 5 years,but it would be visible on a dbs check for 11 years if it's your only conviction.

Thankyou. So just to confirm if I gave my DVLA share code to a company they could still see the conviction but they wouldn’t be able to take into consideration as its spent as over 5 years is that correct? Thanks.

If it's over 5 years ago it's spent and you don't have to declear expect for certain jobs.i suppose if you get an employer who is anti drink driving they may fob you off if they see it on the dibs check,

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off