DR10 still shows on DVLA check after 13 years?

Convicted Driver Insurance

gerome

Need some advice. I have recently applied for several driving positions and thus far have been unsuccessful though i have been driving for 19 years and have a clean license. I decided to check my driving record on the DVLA website and to my shock my DR10 conviction from 2005 is still on there.

In 2005 i scored 2 points above the legal alcohol limit. I was given a 12 month ban and £150 fine. I was under the impression a DR10 is only displayed for up to 11 years? were 13 years on now and its still visible? though it does state on the record there are no unspent convictions but this disqualification still shows. Surely this can not be right? as this would deffinatley be the reason potential employers are not knocking me back

Would appreciate if anyone can shed some light on this

It is correct that an endorsement of this type should only remain on your licence for 11 years. You should contact the DVLA for clarification and potentially complaint thereafter.

Thank you for your reply. I intend to contact the DVLA first thing monday. I will post back with an update in case anyone else finds them self's in a similar situation

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off