done for excess DRINK DRIVING BUT DID NOT DRINK ??

Convicted Driver Insurance

foreveronline

Hello all...

This is my 1st time here and I m desperate to seek advise. 3-4 days ago on way to work i met with an RTI and was breathlised and showed 55 and was taken away in the police car. once there i was again breathlised on the bigger machine and the result was 46 so they asked me to opt for either unrine test or blood and i opted for blood test.

The most important thing is I DID NOT HAVE ANY ANY DRINKS BEFORE I STARTED DRIVING. i work night shift so when i come back from work @ 0730am, i have 1-2 or max 3 drinks, have my breakfast and than go off to bed by 12 noon and wake up at 7pm, shower and off to work...thats when this above happened...

The police told me i am on bail and am due back to the police station on 1st week Jan 2010....what will happen then ?......this is my 1st ever offense and when i was arrested i was as sooooo sober, calm, relaxed (though traumatised and shocked about the accident) and the police even felt that and i wasnt even handcuffed when taken away...

what happens next...pls advise as i DO NOT WISH TO GO TO PRISON AS I HAVE SO SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUPPORT ABROAD AND CANNOT AFFORD TO GOTO PRISON coz my family will die if they know im behind bars...

PLS HELP

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hello all...

This is my 1st time here and I m desperate to seek advise. 3-4 days ago on way to work i met with an RTI and was breathlised and showed 55 and was taken away in the police car. once there i was again breathlised on the bigger machine and the result was 46 so they asked me to opt for either unrine test or blood and i opted for blood test.

The most important thing is I DID NOT HAVE ANY ANY DRINKS BEFORE I STARTED DRIVING. i work night shift so when i come back from work @ 0730am, i have 1-2 or max 3 drinks, have my breakfast and than go off to bed by 12 noon and wake up at 7pm, shower and off to work...thats when this above happened...

The police told me i am on bail and am due back to the police station on 1st week Jan 2010....what will happen then ?......this is my 1st ever offense and when i was arrested i was as sooooo sober, calm, relaxed (though traumatised and shocked about the accident) and the police even felt that and i wasnt even handcuffed when taken away...

what happens next...pls advise as i DO NOT WISH TO GO TO PRISON AS I HAVE SO SO MANY PEOPLE TO SUPPORT ABROAD AND CANNOT AFFORD TO GOTO PRISON coz my family will die if they know im behind bars...

PLS HELP

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Hi,

When you return to the police station, the blood test analysis results will determine what happens. If results show that the level of alcohol in your blood exceeds the maximum prescribed limit of 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood then you will be charged with an offence and bailed to appear at a Magistrates Court at a later date. If this is the case then you will need to seek legal advice and representation. If your blood test results show that you were under the legal limit, no further action will be taken regarding any drink driving offence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off