Do I going to Criminal?

Convicted Driver Insurance

marcsi88

I had band last year in October for 20months. I blow 86. Nothig was happend on the road. I was driving short distance from my friend house to my house. Police did not stoped me on my way, they just stoped me when I got home and parked my car. After they come to me, I asked why did they stoped me? They said because I crossed white line. When I went to court, they said I crossed white line and I was driven with out light. Police did not told me I was driving with out light. Anyway, I would like to know If I went to Criminal or not? Because my friend was blow high and he did not went to Criminal. So I am not clear now about this. And if I went to Criminal how long for? Thanks

I forget to tell you, I was clear for all my life no any criminal. I am 30 years old. I had my licence 1year

A conviction for driving with excess alcohol will result in a criminal conviction being recorded against you, unfortunately. In your circumstances, this will remain relevant on your criminal record for 5 years following date of conviction.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off