DBS concern

Convicted Driver Insurance
It will come up on the DBS if your conviction is within the past 11years. (If that is your only criminal conviction)
Don’t wait for it to show up, there is space on the form to declare it up front.
Depending on the job you are applying for it should not be a problem, but failing to declare it most certainly will be a problem!
In job applications where there is a DBS check involved people have written an explanation of the offence and how out of character it was. It helps put the offence in context as some people think that drink driving involves being at the pub all night getting pi**ed driving the car and smashing into other vehicles, unless of course that is what you did.......!
If is is a simple job application where they check if you have convictions, you have to declare it for 5 years only, then it becomes spent.

It shoul have, if it was an enhanced one for working with vulnerable people or children.

An isolated incident which I take full responsibility for, which I have paid for, and so it seems the repayment goes on. Thankyou for the replies.

It shoul have, if it was an enhanced one for working with vulnerable people or children.

No, just a basic one from a company I already worked for, when our department was going to be involved with group financial details, from Disclosure Scotland.

I understand that spent convictions (even multiple ones) would be filtered from even an enhanced DBS check nowadays, if I was ever to have another check.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off