court

Convicted Driver Insurance

shaun2020uk

Hi as anyone on here been to the court in derby for their convictions just wanting to know what its like there or any ones cases they have had there

thanks shaun

Hi as anyone on here been to the court in derby for their convictions just wanting to know what its like there or any ones cases they have had there

thanks shaun
Shaun all courts are the same ace,it's really not as bad as you think you will be in and out of there before you know it they just lay the charges before you,you enter your plea ,you receive your punishment if guilty and that's it.try not to worry about it to much.

to be seen as i was feeling sick etc,and police took me outside and breath tested me there. i was not driving when this happened,and my car was parked in surgery car park private land....i cannot work now as iam a driver in the motortrade,please can you help me ?? thankyou
Hi ace,the police took you outside from where....had you been drinking......have you been convicted....

Polotadisa, Did you admit to driving to the surgery? Maybe they had CCTV footage of you driving into the car park and getting out?
Did the police interview you after you had been breath tested and what did you say to them?

NB, you seem to be just repeating messages elsewhere that have already been posted by copying and pasting. Each time you do this, whoever has posted in that thread already gets an email to tell them the thread has been updated, but when they look it hasn’t, it is just you reposting something!

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off