Court tommorow

Convicted Driver Insurance
There is nothing to stop you applying 2 months before if it confuses you..... but you will lose the extra month that DVLA allow for the enquiries needed for HRO offenders with the medical - And it might delay you getting your licence!

I may sound a bit thick here but if neely one month has gone already from the 24 months to 23 month and I do the course which takes 6 months of to 18 months but does that take this month of Aswel ? So example goes to 17 months ? ?

I went there on the 16th I got 24 months il be doing a course March to reduce to 18 months so when will I get my license back June ?

If you were banned on 16th January, got 24 months and are getting 6 months off, 18 months from 16th Jan is 16th July, not June...... but some courts only offer 24 weeks for a 24 month ban, making the date you can drive as 30th July.

Recieved my letter of Dvla stating I’m a high risk offender so medical will be done ? how much does a medical cost

Bloody he’ll it’s cost me a fortune already lol ? this is a expensive mistake ! It’s just instant karma

You get it back, but you do not get the medical fee back. BUT if they refuse a licence and you re apply, that medical is free.

You get it back, but you do not get the medical fee back. BUT if they refuse a licence and you re apply, that medical is free.
price not really mate if they revoke you and for at least 6 month , thenif u have to do another medical it costs you, dvla messed my bloods so they sent me for another one and they paid if u fail u have to pay for another medical , truust I know been there

Well they won’t get any drink in my system anyway so if I come back green do they still go in ya doctors notes ?

Yes, because your HRO failed to provide, so you will be investigated to see if there are any underlying medical/mental conditions documented with your GP, on investigation most HROs will have a skeleton in the closet which leads them to drink drive in the beginning ....

price not really mate if they revoke you and for at least 6 month , thenif u have to do another medical it costs you, dvla messed my bloods so they sent me for another one and they paid if u fail u have to pay for another medical , truust I know been there
The question was in relation to someone being a HRO from drink driving, then failing the medical, not when a licence is revoked. In the case of HRO, subsequent medicals are free.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off