Court tommorow

Convicted Driver Insurance
Right I’ve been there a couple of hours seemed they felt sorry for me to be honest , any way when I got there I caught up with my solicitor and he had the notes there from the police ect my breath was 119! On roadside and 109! In the station and a didn’t do another sample so failed to provide but they still brought out the previous readings anyway so by that point I was scared even more by that , anyway I walked in the court room and started crying reading my name ect and the magistrates must of felt sorry for me tbh the statement was read out by someone from the police side saying looking to be high risk should be a 28/36 disqualification ? and reading out what I was like in the cell ect my solictor put the mitigation over and tried his very best to make me of good character so anyway they went of to decide and came back saying I was going to go with a probation officer to go through my life and all that stuff so I did that with her and she was saying maybe a curfew but she will try and get it to a more bigger fine instead which was very nice women so my solictor went in with the probation officer with her notes then I got shouted back in and she read all the things out to them and tried her best putting nice words across ect so very much a lucky day and me solictor has another word in . So anyway I got a 24 month ban reduce to 18 months with a course ! And a 420 fine and I’m glad they deffinelty felt sorry for me like and new I was sorry with my letters also

Right I’ve been there a couple of hours seemed they felt sorry for me to be honest , any way when I got there I caught up with my solicitor and he had the notes there from the police ect my breath was 119! On roadside and 109! In the station and a didn’t do another sample so failed to provide but they still brought out the previous readings anyway so by that point I was scared even more by that , anyway I walked in the court room and started crying reading my name ect and the magistrates must of felt sorry for me tbh the statement was read out by someone from the police side saying looking to be high risk should be a 28/36 disqualification ? and reading out what I was like in the cell ect my solictor put the mitigation over and tried his very best to make me of good character so anyway they went of to decide and came back saying I was going to go with a probation officer to go through my life and all that stuff so I did that with her and she was saying maybe a curfew but she will try and get it to a more bigger fine instead which was very nice women so my solictor went in with the probation officer with her notes then I got shouted back in and she read all the things out to them and tried her best putting nice words across ect so very much a lucky day and me solictor has another word in . So anyway I got a 24 month ban reduce to 18 months with a course ! And a 420 fine and I’m glad they deffinelty felt sorry for me like and new I was sorry with my letters also
Tomorrow you will feel like it’s a new day, don’t forget to pay fine as soon as you get it - I used tesco card to get my points!
When you get court letter book your course as I got early bird discount
In my area it got picked up in press the next week so be prepared just in case
I have down loaded local bus service app

Don’t know if you are working but tell your employer in case gets in press
A day you won’t forget but it’s over

Tomorrow you will feel like it’s a new day, don’t forget to pay fine as soon as you get it - I used tesco card to get my points!
When you get court letter book your course as I got early bird discount
In my area it got picked up in press the next week so be prepared just in case
I have down loaded local bus service app

Don’t know if you are working but tell your employer in case gets in press
A day you won’t forget but it’s over
Yes may go in the press like x

So do yous think il have to do a medical after this ? Also do the medical people just send a letter if you do have to ? But I don’t have any drinking issues ect ? Or will I just apply for my license back 3 months befour it out and get my 10 year license back ?

Fail to supply conviction makes you a High Risk Offender which means that you will have to do a medical before you get your licence back. You apply for your licence 3 months before your ban is up and wait for DVLA to tell you the details of a doctor they use in your area to carry out medical son their behalf.

Classed as High Risk Offender
Because the level of alcohol in your system exceeded 87.5 microgrammes per 100 millilitres of breath, or 200 milligrammes per 100 millilitres of blood, or 267.5 milligrammes per 100 millilitres of urine you will be classed as a high risk offender.

High risk offenders are required to take and pass a DVLA Medical before their driving licence will be returned to them upon expiration of their driving driving disqualification.

Oh yes it was a lucky result I must say lol with all the aggravating factors should be a lot worse but it wasn’t thankfully ? weights been lifted like x
Do keep in touch with the forum chel and we will help you and guide you to getting your licence back when your time comes x night night and sleep well .....

Do keep in touch with the forum chel and we will help you and guide you to getting your licence back when your time comes x night night and sleep well .....
Yes I will be back here cause I won’t have a clue lol take care good night x

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off