Court tommorow

Convicted Driver Insurance

Chelsea123

Well Known Member
How do people keep there cool ??? absolutely dreading the shame of it all my nerves are going wild and my head is bouncing and petrified

Hi

I haven't written about my experience on here before. Just like you, and everyone else, I was a mess. I was tearful, ashamed, scared. It doesn't matter how often people tell you what is going to happen, until you have experienced it it doesn't make it any easier.
What I will say is that the moment you leave the court room it feels like the weight of the world has been taken off you. It all gets better from there I promise. What seems like a long ban isn't huge in the grand scheme of things.
It will be ok and it is what it is. Good luck tomorrow and just know we have all been there and you can ask any of us anything anytime x

Hi

I haven't written about my experience on here before. Just like you, and everyone else, I was a mess. I was tearful, ashamed, scared. It doesn't matter how often people tell you what is going to happen, until you have experienced it it doesn't make it any easier.
What I will say is that the moment you leave the court room it feels like the weight of the world has been taken off you. It all gets better from there I promise. What seems like a long ban isn't huge in the grand scheme of things.
It will be ok and it is what it is. Good luck tomorrow and just know we have all been there and you can ask any of us anything anytime x
Thanks will let yous all know tommorow x

hi ive been reading your story im still going through a lot myself with it, I thought I ws going to jail . didn't sleep for weeks , you will be ok trust me, easy for me to say but this time tomorrow you will feel a whole lot better , god luck

hi ive been reading your story im still going through a lot myself with it, I thought I ws going to jail . didn't sleep for weeks , you will be ok trust me, easy for me to say but this time tomorrow you will feel a whole lot better , god luck
Hopefully il just have to wait and see what they give me ? x

Good luck once you walk out of court you feel much better. I did until I found out I am facing a hearing with my professional body then disciplinary from work.

Good luck today,stay calm,
A simple stress reliever breath out slow and twice as long as you breath in, concentrate on regulating pattern! Not only does it take your mind away from the issue it calms the body

One of my clients on a course told me that while waiting to go into court, he received a text from a friend saying “whatever you do, do NOT imagine the magistrates naked.....” It did help lighten his mood and he said he did manage to follow the instruction!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off