Court hearing in the morning, appreciate some advice..

Convicted Driver Insurance

Connor Hudson

Hi,

Charged with DUI, without licence or insurance and TWOC. Myself and two friends were in their car after a party, no idea why but I moved the car a few metres and scratched another car in the car park. Was arrested after blowing high 80’s, confirmed breath at the station. First time offence, but don’t have representation in court.. goes without saying how embarrassed I am, and accept consequences for being so stupid..

Any advice on how to go about representing myself would be great, am very anxious,

Thanks

Hi,

Charged with DUI, without licence or insurance and TWOC. Myself and two friends were in their car after a party, no idea why but I moved the car a few metres and scratched another car in the car park. Was arrested after blowing high 80’s, confirmed breath at the station. First time offence, but don’t have representation in court.. goes without saying how embarrassed I am, and accept consequences for being so stupid..

Any advice on how to go about representing myself would be great, am very anxious,

Thanks
NB the car park was at the hotel we were staying at and my friends were in the car with me..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off