Court date not received now have arrest warrent

Convicted Driver Insurance

missking

On 2nd April I was stopped and drug wiped . I failed . Was took back to the station and my blood taken then released. I've been waiting for a letter since to say if I failed or not but nothing .
We're now 6 months nearlly 7 months later and the police knock my door this morning with a warrant for my arrest . I'm a full time carer to my partner so he took sympathy I suppose and said that he wasn't going to arrest me but I must go to my local central station at 7am .

Is there anyway I can prove I haven't had a letter from court or do anything as it's going to look really bad for a judge to see that I haven't turned up to a court date I still don't know now when it was . I don't know anything other than I was arrested had my blood taken and have been waiting for the results .

If anyone could respond that would be great

Thankyou for your response .
I'm due at the police station 7am tomorrow so I will know more from there . I don't know if I'm going straight to court from the police station or ... ?

Hi Martin ,
I went to my local station at 7 but it didn't open until 8am so I'm not sure why the officer told me 7am . I went in and was taken from there to another police station about half hour away to be checked in .
They took me straight to court from there where I managed to talk to a duty solicitor.
I received a 12 month ban and a 200 odd pound fine after taking everything into account
I was just glad to get out of the cells etc

Thankyou for messaging

They haven't given me any paperwork when I left court so will they send me the info for my fine in the post ? But I'm worried it won't show like my court letter

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off