Court appearance V Application 4 JobSeekers

Convicted Driver Insurance

taffgolfer

Hi There
Can anyone help. I am in the process of applying for jobseekers allowance. I should tell the Jobcentre that I have a court case coming up. Does anyone no if this will stop me getting my claim before the court appearance. At the end of the day I will be seeking work before the court case.:confused: and hopefully I won't be going to prison even as a repeat
offender.:eek:
Taff

Hi There
Can anyone help. I am in the process of applying for jobseekers allowance. I should tell the Jobcentre that I have a court case coming up. Does anyone no if this will stop me getting my claim before the court appearance. At the end of the day I will be seeking work before the court case.:confused: and hopefully I won't be going to prison even as a repeat
offender.:eek:
Taff

Having to appear at court will have no effect whatsoever on your claim for jobseekers allowance, neither will a criminal conviction.

How ever, being on job seekers at the time of offence, will give your local papers a field day. I think my article was, "Jobbseeker Caught Drink Driving". What else did they expect me to spend it on :p

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off