Court appearance for early return of license

Convicted Driver Insurance
DVLA Mistakes, Court and Dates..?

I have made an appeal against DVLA who revoked my License a few months ago for alleged persistent abuse of Alcohol over the past 6 months.

I had to return DVLA question sheet which o sort of did. I say this as I am dyslexic and wrote this on the forms.

A month later I had a medical with a DVLA Doctor and asked for filling in the forms BUT the staff their refused to help me.

I was also meant to have a medical with my GP but there were admin problems between DVLA and my GP so it happened.

I March I got a letter from DVLA saying that they were revoking my License and in their they said by CDT was 1.5%. It appears that a mistake was made on the question sheet because of my dyslexia.

I thus lodged an appeal with DVLA and my local magistrate’s court.

The court said that I had to submit my medical and other which included 11 blood tests over the 6 months owing to an infection in one of my hands and eventually after a couple lots of surgery had to have a finger amputated.

Last month DVLA sent me a letter requesting my consent to approach my GP for unspecified clarification of a number of points. But again admin issues the GP only got the letter last week asking for another blood test.

The date for the test is ONE DAY after DVLA need to submit their paper work to the court.

So what happens if DVLA do not get their paperwork to the court by the required date?

And what happens if my blood test shows a CDT above 1.5% whether its on time or not ?
Hallo MJ.. I hope you are alright. Please look through this website. There is a very good Lawyer who supports people on here with their issues. They may be able to answer your question. There are also a number of helpful folks on here who I am sure will offer advice to you as well. I hope it all goes well for you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off