Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
It really is a horrible time, thank you did you not drink for a few weeks. I just hope they can get me in ASAP. I really want to be driving within the next four weeks

It really is a horrible time, thank you did you not drink for a few weeks. I just hope they can get me in ASAP. I really want to be driving within the next four weeks

I didn't have a drink for 3 weeks prior to the medical . Hoping that will be ok. The test States it can detect alcohol use up to 6 weeks . But I've been told after 2 weeks your CDT levels should be back to normal

If I was you I would stop drinking . it looks as though you will have your medical sooner rather than later

Yeah I am not a big drinker anyway, only really drink on weekends and socially, but as the pubs have been open been catching up with friends over the Last few weekends. Then realised like you say my medical will be coming through soon! I am very healthy workout twice a week walk 20,000 steps a day drink 3 litres of water a day. I am just going to stop now until I get my medical!

Hi all

Hopefully my post gives you all some hope that the DVLA are processing things pretty quickly now.

Had my medical on 6th of July in Liverpool and today I was granted a full license. 8 day’s turnaround.

Cheers
Hi laddymate,
How was you informed, was it by way of email, letter, or checking on the dvla gov website.

Just rang DVLA and no results from my medical yet (Last Thursday)

She said they're putting results on the system from the 3rd of July so running a week behind.

getinnowhere - What about yours?

Just rang DVLA and no results from my medical yet (Last Thursday)

She said they're putting results on the system from the 3rd of July so running a week behind.

getinnowhere - What about yours?
Hello mate
Just come of the phone to dvla she said exactly the same thing ?

laddymate had his medical on 6th July so how are his results already on the system and his license issued.

Are they lying again??

Yes more than likely mate, I'm going to be on the phone again Friday also call medical centre to see when they sent it and where.

Not sure why mine was so quick. I’m not sure what my cdt level was, I’m guessing it was quite low. With 8 days turnaround I’m not sure if they would of contacted my Gp or not.

Thanks Ben. It’s very frustrating but try and keep pestering them and keep checking the DVLA online portal. Fingers crossed for you guys!

Yay well done teaboy88!

I think you had the medical at Aveley the Thursday before me and gettinnowhere.

This is all good news today it feels like I'm waiting for christmas and I'm 5 again lol

Yay well done teaboy88!

I think you had the medical at Aveley the Thursday before me and gettinnowhere.

This is all good news today it feels like I'm waiting for christmas and I'm 5 again lol

Thanks. It's a weight off my mind knowing thst when my time's served I can get straight back to driving.
Yes, had my cdt at Aveley on Thurs 2nd. Only phoned DVLA last Friday (I think) for an update, they told me they got my blood results on Tues 7th but wouldn't tell me what they were or give any timescales. Definitely seems like they are knuckling down and trying to catch up while processing more recent applications.

I am getting upset now. Not sure when I can get my medical(I am HRO) and can't ever get through on the phone to DVLA. Ban ended on 6th July but I haven't heard anything except they are waiting to get medicals and no idea when they will take place. Online I am issue number 38 but don't know what that means. Any advice?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off